Shipco's Domestic services help cultivate a complete one stop shopping experience for all your cargo needs. We can pick up cargo right from your door, and delivery is just as easy. Our flexible Transportation Management System (TMS) covers both FTL (full truck load) and LTL (less than truck load) to help ensure that your products are picked up and delivered to the right place, at the right time.
Take a few minutes today to see for yourself how easy it is!
- An extensive network of national, regional and local transport providers, including over 30 asset based motor carriers to reduce cost and increase service controls
- Constant monitoring and quality assurance including motor carrier compliance & FMCSA SAFER Ratings
- Time-saving and cost efficient single point of contact
- Variety of LTL, FTL and specialty equipment types
- Spot Rate options for larger shipments
- TSA approved carrier options
What Can I Do With A Login?
- Easily obtain an all in rate quote from a pool of local and national carriers for easy price comparison including all accessorial and additional fees.
- Make a no hassle booking.
- Track your shipment milestones.
To request a login Click Here.
Shipco Domestic –R2 2020
Shipco’s Domestic Team are pleased to announce the 2nd TMS release of 2020 aka R2 2020, was successfully deployed on March 21st.
We will continue to introduce new software developments and enhancements that will increase your level of visibility and optimize workflow approximately every 60 days.
We will also regularly review and expand our TMS Carrier portfolio, to ensure we can provide the best rates and service options available.
Thanks for your support of Shipco Domestic TMS!
Welcome to Shipco’s New Domestic Product Site, Shipco Transport TMS.
Although the product is new, our experience and truck carrier network is second to none.
We are eager to improve upon the former In-House Trucking and serve your trucking needs
in the most efficient way.
Be sure to check the News section often. As times goes on this is the area where we will post relevant updates that may affect your shipments,
including but not limited to port closures, weather or congestion delays- etc. We want to keep you well informed, so please take full advantage of
this News section as a quick and easy resource to reference related industry updates.