Shipco's Domestic services help cultivate a complete one stop shopping experience for all your cargo needs. We can pick up cargo right from your door, and delivery is just as easy. Our flexible Transportation Management System (TMS) covers both FTL (full truck load) and LTL (less than truck load) to help ensure that your products are picked up and delivered to the right place, at the right time.
- An extensive network of national, regional and local transport providers, including over 30 asset based motor carriers to reduce cost and increase service controls
- Constant monitoring and quality assurance including motor carrier compliance & FMCSA SAFER Ratings
- Time-saving and cost efficient single point of contact
- Variety of LTL, FTL and specialty equipment types
- Spot Rate options for larger shipments
- TSA approved carrier options
What Can I Do With A Login?
- Easily obtain an all in rate quote from a pool of local and national carriers for easy price comparison including all accessorial and additional fees.
- Make a no hassle booking.
- Track your shipment milestones.
To request a login Click Here.
Thanksgiving Holiday Notice – Nov 28th & 29th, 2019
It’s that crazy time of the year again and we want to make sure that all are aware of the potential for delays due to the holiday rush, inclement weather and LTL Carrier Line Haul down time. Please note that most of our TMS LTL Carriers will be closed for business on Thanksgiving and the day after, aka Black Friday.
Traditionally, shipments will not move through a carrier’s network during the holiday break. For example, if a shipment is picked up on Wednesday, November 27th, it may only begin moving within the carrier’s network at midnight on Sunday, December 1st. Consequently, you should factor in at least 4 additional transit days to the normal service schedule.
Please keep in mind that LTL carriers usually do not accept ‘Guaranteed Service’ shipments during a holiday period.
Shipco’s US offices will be closed in observance of Thanksgiving on November 28th and the 29th.
And with that, we would like to take this time to thank you all for your support and wish you a Safe & Happy Thanksgiving!
Welcome to Shipco’s New Domestic Product Site, Shipco Transport TMS.
Although the product is new, our experience and truck carrier network is second to none.
We are eager to improve upon the former In-House Trucking and serve your trucking needs
in the most efficient way.
Be sure to check the News section often. As times goes on this is the area where we will post relevant updates that may affect your shipments,
including but not limited to port closures, weather or congestion delays- etc. We want to keep you well informed, so please take full advantage of
this News section as a quick and easy resource to reference related industry updates.