Shipco's Domestic services help cultivate a complete one stop shopping experience for all your cargo needs. We can pick up cargo right from your door, and delivery is just as easy. Our flexible Transportation Management System (TMS) covers both FTL (full truck load) and LTL (less than truck load) to help ensure that your products are picked up and delivered to the right place, at the right time.
Take a few minutes today to see for yourself how easy it is!
- An extensive network of national, regional and local transport providers, including over 60 asset based motor carriers to reduce cost and increase service controls
- Constant monitoring and quality assurance including motor carrier compliance & FMCSA SAFER Ratings
- Time-saving and cost efficient single point of contact
- Variety of LTL, FTL and specialty equipment types
- Spot Rate options for larger shipments
- TSA approved carrier options
What Can I Do With A Login?
- Easily obtain an all in rate quote from a pool of local and national carriers for easy price comparison including all accessorial and additional fees.
- Make a no hassle booking.
- Track your shipment milestones.
To request a login Click Here.
Winter Weather Advisory in Effect
There is a sizeable winter storm moving across the central portion of our system and will bring rain/freezing rain, accumulating snow (2-14")/blowing snow, and some very frigid/subzero temps for today and tonight, 1/25/2021.
We are already seeing some local operations impacts for trucking companies with limited Pickup and Delivery service in Nebraska and expect it to get worse and expand further east as the day goes on.
Please ensure that your shipments are allowed enough time and with cut-offs, as some locations are limited, or no pickup and delivery will be available until conditions clear.
Link - https://www.weather.gov/
Holiday Schedule Notice
- Christmas and New Year’s Schedule
- Weather Delays in the North East
Please note that all of our LTL Carriers will be closed on Thursday, December 25, and January 1.
Our office will also be working with limited staff, so kindly expect delays.
There will be limited or no movement in our LTL carriers, Line Hauls, from December midnight through Friday, December 25 and December 31 to January 1, 2021.
The LTL Carriers do not guarantee shipments during the holiday weekend.
Please ensure to allow enough Transit time for your shipments to many any cut-offs.
Shipments scheduled afternoon on Wednesday 23rd will not be guaranteed for pickup same-day and may be moved to Monday, December 28.
A significant winter storm is delivering heavy snow and ice to locations in the Northeast.
Some locations are closed today; limited to no pickup and delivery service is available until conditions clear:
Shipco Domestic wishes you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!