Shipco's Domestic services help cultivate a complete one stop shopping experience for all your cargo needs. We can pick up cargo right from your door, and delivery is just as easy. Our flexible Transportation Management System (TMS) covers both FTL (full truck load) and LTL (less than truck load) to help ensure that your products are picked up and delivered to the right place, at the right time.
Take a few minutes today to see for yourself how easy it is!
- An extensive network of national, regional and local transport providers, including over 60 asset based motor carriers to reduce cost and increase service controls
- Constant monitoring and quality assurance including motor carrier compliance & FMCSA SAFER Ratings
- Time-saving and cost efficient single point of contact
- Variety of LTL, FTL and specialty equipment types
- Spot Rate options for larger shipments
- TSA approved carrier options
What Can I Do With A Login?
- Easily obtain an all in rate quote from a pool of local and national carriers for easy price comparison including all accessorial and additional fees.
- Make a no hassle booking.
- Track your shipment milestones.
To request a login Click Here.
Trucking Capacity Update
For truckload carriers in port markets, this means higher freight volumes tied closely to the ebbs and flows on container import levels.
Following the port shutdown in Philadelphia just after Labor Day in an effort to clear a backlog of shipping containers, truckload volumes were up 8% last week with capacity continuing to tighten.
On the West Coast, new records are being broken daily as peak-shipping season from Asia hits top gear.
Truckload volumes in Los Angeles surged by 41% last week with e-commerce volumes dominant on the following lanes:
Stockton, CA +35%
LTL capacity continues to be a moving target throughout the country.
Expect one to two days delay for LTL shipments in areas shaded in red.
Utilize LTL carrier drop tailer programs at the following Shipco/ICT facilities to avoid storage and delays:
- Chicago -> Dayton
- Los Angeles -> Forward Air & The Customs Companies
- New York -> A Duie Pyle
Source: DAT Freight and Analytics
Gain access to Shipco Domestic TMS today,
[email protected] or +1 908-345-2700
[email protected] or +1 224-829-7591
Trucking Capacity Update
Dry van capacity view for the past 7 days is shown below.
The market will get even tighter again next week, going into the holiday weekend.
Carriers are doing their best to satisfy the market demand. Most LTL carriers are short on equipment and drivers.
Plan on continued flexibility to allow for the best coverage options.